Woodlands Fabrics & Interiors is adding staging to our portfolio of services to fill a niche in our area as the real estate market changes. Selling a home in today’s market has its challenges and we are here to meet them head on with Studio83 Staging.
We have a 3400 square foot warehouse stocked with beautiful on trend inventory that will enhance any property, appealing to a broad market of buyers. Our Stagers are designated through ASP, HSE and Champions School of Real Estate and have a combination of 20 years’ experience in staging, home construction and real estate sales. They have strong relationships with realtors & builders in The Woodlands and surrounding areas building a base of regular clients and referrals.
National Association of Realtors 2015 Profile of Home Staging Report Key Findings
- It is easier for buyers to visualize the property as a future home
- Buyers are more willing to walk through a staged home they viewed online
- Buyers are more willing to overlook a staged properties faults
Creating a lifestyle vision is the key to good staging.
- Using our inventory to evoke the image of luxury lifestyle is what we do best at Studio83. We strive for ‘WOW’ factor when staging, whether it is vacant staging, occupied staging, or staging for builders & investors. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable image for online listing and showings.
Here are our top 3 simple STAGING tips to elevate your listings appeal.
- Dress up the front door area with a new WELCOME mat- suited to the style of the home- enticing the buyer to see more. Add potted plants and a seasonal wreath to convey southern charm and a welcoming feeling.
- Set tables and serving areas for entertaining. Family, Friends and Food- give potential buyers a sneak peek of life as a host in the home. It can be as simple as laying out table runners, wine glasses and solid plates in dining room. Adding a stylish center piece will finish the look.
- Outfit bathrooms with new White Linens – remove all traces of a bathroom looking used- give a new fresh, clean spa feeling with the inexpensive quick fix of adding new fluffy white towels. Remove all bathmats, personal grooming items and mismatched décor and replace with candles, glass jars with white soap bars or bath salts and simple orchids to create the spa feeling every buyer desires.
“Stagers are the Dreamweaver’s in the Real Estate world” (Forbes)
For more information or to schedule a staging consultation, visit us at http://woodlandsfabrics.com/studio-83-staging.